Re: Pyrocat-HD postwashing staining phenomena

From: Susan Huber ^lt;shuber@ssisland.com>
Date: 05/19/04-06:23:36 AM Z

Hello Manuel,
I had a problem in the beginning of "doing" Pyro with the 8 by 10 in. negs
because I didn't agitate enough in the Kostiner trays. I finally looked at
the negs and noticed the distintive "K" on the negs!
So; I switched to flat enamel trays... I wash the negs in the tray by
hand -no siphon. The siphon was useless for me due to my sink configuration.
Hope to hear from Sandy soon.
All the best, Susan.
www.susanhuber.com