Re: dichromated colloids

From: Bill William ^lt;iodideshi@yahoo.co.jp>
Date: 05/21/04-10:16:34 AM Z

--- Sandy King <sanking@clemson.edu> $B$+$i$N%a%C%;!<%8!'(B

I would not put stock in any reports that show that it
does unless the tests were actually made in conjunction
with making real carbon prints.

This is a very important point. There are so many people
here who want to be helpful, (but don't really have the
answers themselves) and they (we) pick and pull up any
related tidbits and throw them into the pot. Scientific
studies discussed here ideally need to be discussed in
context. Unfortunately, this is not always possible, or at
least, it is not always the case.

>As far as I have been able to determine the major
>factor in determining how a given gelatin will work >in
carbon printing is its Bloom, yet more than one >person
has insisted to me that this should not >matter at all.

Empirical Evidence is Proof.
Theory is Conjecture.

Ray