Réf. : Re: attention virus jdbgm

From: philippe berger ^lt;mineurdecharbon@skynet.be>
Date: 05/21/04-12:42:12 PM Z

Thank you for the information

Philippe

-------Message original-------

De : alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
Date : Friday, May 21, 2004 20:08:58
A : philippe berger; jacques.collet15@wanadoo.fr; Yves Chaineux; Xavier
Rufie; Xavier Philippet; Wayde Allen; Vincent Martin; Vaughn Hutchins;
Valérie Delvenne; Tom Einar Andersen; Tod Gangler; Thierry Donnay; Thierry
Arnaud; Silverprint; Sergio Gentili; Serge Leduc; Sarah Miller; Sam Wang;
Sam De Teran; Ronan Niclot; Roland Castro; Roger Kockaerts; Roger Coutin;
Roberto Lagrasta; Richard Strappazon; René Smets; René Lecoq; Pierre Zeler;
Pierre Stringa; Pierre Schoonbroodt; Pierre Hebert; Photogramme; Photo alt;
Philippe Jimenez; Philippe Gabriel; Philippe Destrumel; Philippe Aprosio;
Philippe Moroux; Paolo Aldi; Nikolaï Bachelet; Moshe Sayegh; Monica Bueno;
Mike Ware; Michel Dubois; Marie Louise Bréhant; Marc Sadouni; Malin Fabbri;
Luc Jasselette; Louis Stevigny; Lionel Hug; Kevin Sullivan; Julien Tripodi;
Julie Berger; Juan Miguel Jusdado; José Valli; John Crémati; Jim Collum;
Jean-Claude Mougin; Jean Pierre Froment; Jean Daubas; Jean Claude Pronier;
Javier Rey Bacaicoa; Jason Bate; Jacques Kevers; Jacques Godard; Christophe
Modica; Christophe Frot; Dominique Coune; Eric Pampaloni; Bernard Hirchaud;
Alain Loche
Sujet : Re: attention virus jdbgm

Hello,

This is a virus hoax. The file is a systems file found in the Windows
operating system. More information can be found at the Symantec website at:
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/jdbgmgr.exe.file
hoax.html.

James
Philippet ; Wayde Allen ; Vincent Martin ; Vaughn Hutchins ; Valérie
Delvenne ; Tom Einar Andersen ; Tod Gangler ; Thierry Donnay ; Thierry
Arnaud ; Silverprint ; Sergio Gentili ; Serge Leduc ; Sarah Miller ; Sam
Wang ; Sam De Teran ; Ronan Niclot ; Roland Castro ; Roger Kockaerts ; Roger
Coutin ; Roberto Lagrasta ; Richard Strappazon ; René Smets ; René Lecoq ;
Pierre Zeler ; Pierre Stringa ; Pierre Schoonbroodt ; Pierre Hebert ;
Photogramme ; Photo alt ; Philippe Jimenez ; Philippe Gabriel ; Philippe
Destrumel ; Philippe Berger ; Philippe Aprosio ; Philippe Moroux ; Paolo
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 10:35 AM
Subject: attention virus jdbgm

Bonjour

>virus > > qui est automatiquement transmis par email à travers les carnets
> > > d'adresses. je l'ai trouvé chez moi et comme vous êtes dans mon carnet
> > > d'adresses vous allez probablement le trouver sur votre ordinateur > >
>également. > > le virus (appelé jdbg.exe) n'est pas détectable par les
>systèmes > antivirus > > norton ou mcafee le virus en question reste
>inoffensif pendant 14 jours > > avant d'endommager le système. il est
>envoyé automatiquement par le > > "messenger" et par le carnet d'adresses,
>et cela que vous envoyer ou non > un > > email à vos contacts. > > > > A
>FAIRE ABSOLUMENT (cela prend une minute) > > voici la manière dont il faut
>procéder pour trouver le virus sur votre > > ordinateur, et pour s'en
>débarrasser : > > > > 1- allez dans démarrer, cliquez sur "rechercher -
>fichiers ou dossiers" > > 2 tapez le nom : jdbgm > > 3 - assurez-vous de
>faire votre recherche sur le disque C et sur tous les > > sous fichiers et
>sous répertoires ainsi que sur tous les disques que vous > > pouvez avoir
> > > 4 - cliquez sur rechercher maintenant > > 5 - le virus qui a un icone
>avec un nounours est intitulé jdbgmgr.exe. > > SURTOUT NE L'OUVREZ PAS > >
>6 - allez dans "edition" dans la barre des tâches et choisissez > >
>"sélectionner tout" pour sélectionner le fichier sans l'ouvrir ou cliquez
> > > sur le bouton droit de la souris et "supprimer > > 7 - maintenant
>allez dans "fichiers" et cliquez sur "supprimer". le > > fichier se
>trouvera dans la corbeille. supprimer-le de la corbeille en > >
>sélectionnant "vider la corbeille" > > > > SI VOUS TROUVER LE VIRUS SUR
>VOTRE ORDINATEUR VOUS DEVEZ IMPERATIVEMENT > > CONTACTER TOUTES LES
>PERSONNES SE TROUVANT DANS VOTRE CARNET D'ADRESSES > DE > > FACON A CE
>QU'ILS PUISSENT ERADIQUER LE VIRUS DE LEURS PROPRES CARNETS > > D'ADRESSES

Hello

presence of one > virus > > which is automatically transmitted by
email through the notebooks > > > of addresses. I found it at home and
as you are in my notebook > > > addresses you probably will find it on
your computer > > > also > > the virus (called jdbg.exe) is not
detectable by > systems > antivirus > > norton or mcafee the virus
in question remains > inoffensive during 14 days > > before damaging
the system. it is > sent automatically by > > "messenger" and by the
that and address book, > that you to send or not > one > > email to
your contacts > > > > A > TO MAKE ABSOLUTELY (that takes one minute) >
> here the way in which is needed > to proceed to find the virus on
your > > computer, and of > to disencumber: > > > > 1 go in starting,
click on "seeking - > files or files" > > 2 type the name: jdbgm > > 3
- you ensure > to make your research on the disc C and all them > >
under files and > under repertories as on all the discs that you > >
can have > > > 4 - click on seeking now > > 5 - the virus who has an
icon > with a nounours is entitled jdbgmgr.exe. > > ESPECIALLY
DO NOT OPEN It > > > 6 - go in "edition" in the bar of the tasks and
choose > > > "to select very" to select the file without opening it or
click > > > on the right button of the mouse and "removing > > now >
go in "files" and click on "removing". > > file > will find in the
basket to remove to it basket in > > > selecting "to empty the basket"
MUST > > TO CONTACT ALL THEM > PEOPLE SE FINDING IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK
> OF > > WAY A EC > WHICH THEY CAN ERADIQUER the VIRUS OF THEIR OWN
NOTEBOOKS > > Of ADDRESSES > > > > > Merci making follow this
message... > >

Philippe Berger
http://users.skynet.be/philippe.berger

IMSTP.gif