Kevin (Re: But seriously. . .)

From: Dave Soemarko ^lt;fotodave@dsoemarko.us>
Date: 05/22/04-09:57:03 PM Z

John,

I thought my reply was to you only, but it went to the list, so I should
explain a little.

I am sure Kevin didn't mean any harm, and I didn't unsubscribe him because I
thought he did and was upset with him. I unsubscribed him because he would
be out until June1, so a temporary unsubscription is better instead of
getting all the out-of-office messages on the list. I did send me a personal
email explaining the situation and ask/welcome him to re-subscribe when he
is back to the office. For the messages that he would miss these 2 weeks, he
can always read them from the archive.

In case some people are new and are wondering who I am and why I can
unsubscribe, I am one of the listminders, and Gord also gave me permission
to unsubscribe in case of emergency situation. This case is not really
emergency but more for minimizing annoyance (though understandably
unintended). Again, I know that Kevin did not intend any harm, and neither
did I.

Dave S