Re: Precision digital negatives book

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 05/22/04-11:42:51 PM Z

Hi Andrew,

No problem—I'm glad folks are asking!

I've added you to the notification list. A draft of the book is going out
later this week to Dick Arentz, Phil Davis, Sandy King and Sam Wang to read and
do a review and comment.  It should be ready in about a month.

The first workshop in the Midwest Masters series will be this coming August
in the Chicago area.  I will also put you on a notification list for that when
the details are finalized.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
www.precisiondigitalnegatives.com