Re: Precision digital negatives book + ... side effect of Kevin's departure!

From: Jean Daubas ^lt;j.daubas.photo@free.fr>
Date: 05/23/04-01:08:49 AM Z

Hi Mark !

Please add me too on your notificatioon list (for the book). Unfortunately, this will not be useful for the workshop, unless someone on this list is ready to offer me the travel price from France to Chicago ... ;-) (last night, I made a dream... ).

About the "Kevin Saga" last episods, be sure that whenever from now I shall use one of my beloved Stouffer step tablets, a 21 zones mental picture will project in my mind : an empty (nul density) chair facing a (rather stupid) gossiping computer at Kevin's office ! ;-)

Cheers from France, (where Kevin has not yet been found by the way...)
Jean

Jean Daubas, auteur-photographe
16 rue de Bourg-Sec
25440 LIESLE France
+33 (0)6.81.53.12.89 / +33 (0)3.81.57.50.13
j.daubas.photo@free.fr