Re: Thanks for chemicals list etc

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 05/23/04-04:53:56 PM Z

On Sun, 23 May 2004 Ender100@aol.com wrote:

> Hi Alan,
>
> Thanks for your contact. I am placing your email on my list to notify when
> the book is ready. I hope to have PayPal set up on my website eventually to
> make it easy.

Mark, I know you will be a best seller world-wide, but..... are you
familiar with the PayPal operation? I won't use it.... having, if you
could believe, had only one bounced check in 6 years ! Granted, it's more
difficult when selling overseas, but, still, I find workarounds of one
sort or another feasible and preferable.

As we say, my 2 cents.

Judy