Re: Carbons, gums and Pt/Pd on new site

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 05/26/04-11:02:12 AM Z

Hi H&C,

I use IE 6 SP2 on a XP machine. I cannot scroll up and
down in the gallery section because the scroll bar
doesn't show up - UNTIL I maximize and then restore
the window. Only then I can scroll in the section with
the images - not a big problem but I must admit I find
this annoying.

Very very nice work up there! Thanks for doing and
sharing it.

Regards,
Loris.