Re: Steiglitz & O'Keeffe & 9 Inch Nails

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 05/27/04-12:02:39 AM Z

Judy,

I don't know if her (O'Keeffe's) nails would sharpen someone's pencil, but
have you ever noticed Dolly Parton play the guitar with the incredibly long
nails she has? That has always amazed me, since most people finger a fretboard
with the very tips of their fingers.... as can be shown by the callouses just
below the nails. I wonder if there is a pile of sawdust on the floor after
she gets done playing one of those mountain ballads? If she ever plays Black
Mountain Rag she'll cut the neck of the guitar in half.

Stieglitz— "I before E, except after C" Or was it "I C London, I see
France..."? Oh well...one of those things...maybe it was the one about something
always growing on the north side of the tree....I should have been paying more
attention in class....

Mark Nelson
www.precisiondigitalnegatives.com

I noticed that APIS in England was not included as one of the events likely
to be targeted by Al Queda. Perhaps alt photo attracts a lot of people because
it is a safe thing to do.