Re: Steiglitz & O'Keeffe & 9 Inch Nails

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 05/28/04-12:53:02 AM Z

I know—there is a finger picker who saves her nails when she cuts them and
then glues them back on if she breaks one..... I guess fake nails don't quite
have the same feel.

I'm glad I learned to fingerpick the guitar using metal national finger picks—
I can trim my nails and if one of the finger picks goes down the garbage
disposal, I just haul out a new one. I use plastic thumb picks though.

I'm desperately trying to figure out how to bring this back on topic.

How many list members have a 21 step tablet and actually use it?

Mark Nelson
www.precisiondigitalnegatives.com