Re: cyanotype

From: Sam Wang ^lt;stwang1@bellsouth.net>
Date: 05/28/04-07:20:21 PM Z

Hi Gord,

Just potassium ferricyanide alone may not be much good for making prints, but ferric ammonium
citrate can, almost. If ferric ammonium citrate is coated on paper, dried and exposed, a quite good
image can be gotten if the print is then developed in a solution of potassium ferricyanide. No poisonus
gas would form either.

But why would one want to do it with just one ingredient?

Sam