RE: Building PS curves for alternative processes with the Inkjet Companion

From: Don Bryant ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 05/29/04-12:27:17 PM Z

Thanks very much Mike, your suggestions are well taken and noted. I'll try
them out soon - this weekend in fact. I do feel like my process is under
pretty tight control but like any photographic process perfection is only a
goal, technique is used to augment artistic intent. My final aim is to be
more productive and have flexibility in printing, not just to become a holy
grail printer. BTW, I enjoyed viewing your online gallery, nice work.

Thanks again,

Don