Ambrotype class at Penland School

From: Robin Dreyer ^lt;publications@penland.org>
Date: 05/31/04-12:04:44 PM Z

Hey, this is kind of late notice, but Penland School of Crafts (full
disclosure: I work there) has open spaces in a class in Modern
Ambrotype (i.e. liquid emulsion, not collodion) taught by Toshi
Ueshina. The class runs from June 13-25. I saw Toshi give a
presentation of his work at SPE and it was quite impressive.

Also still open this summer are a view camera class taught by Ben
Porter (July 25-August 10) and a pinhole and zoneplate class taught by
Eric Renner and Nancy Spencer of Pinhole Resource (August 15-27).

Complete information is available at www.penland.org. Just click onto
the Summer Classes section. Penland's fees are about half what is
charged by Maine Photo Workshops, Formulary Workshops, and Santa Fe
Workshops making it a real bargain in the photo workshop arena.

Robin Dreyer