RE: Problem with Ultrafine Clear Film

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 05/31/04-09:37:44 AM Z

Loris, So you are using Cone inks and UCF and not getting a wipe off? I
tried the Sepia ink set with Pictorico and got very bad results; lots of
wipe off. On the other hand, have had no problem with Ultra Chrome on
Pictorico with Photo Black ink. Your experience with UCF with cone inks
would be very good. I haven't followed the UCF line closely, does it come in
24" rolls?

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9