Re: Réf. : Re: gum prints from digital color sepations. (Since the topichas beenbrought up)

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 11/01/04-07:00:52 AM Z

Thanks Philippe,
I'll have to give that beer a try, although I'd probably drink it instead!
Would Guinness work? Or Amstel Light? Those are the two in my fridge right
now.

Speaking of which, you know in the late 1800's/early 1900's there were
deaths from potassium bichromate because of people drinking it. One man
thought it was his beer and drank it up. I read that, and thought, how
could you mix up the two? The other day I was doing gums and went to get my
drink (coffee), and picked up the wrong cup for a brief second--my gum
mixing cup (plastic see thru). Then I realized how easy it would be to do
that, even when the cups don't look alike.
Chris