Re: new to list

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 11/02/04-01:55:56 PM Z

Welcome Susan,

I'm glad you've come out of the closet, so to speak. I'm sure your husband
has other redeeming values in addition to the darkroom and large format camera.

Just one thought on being smitten with photogravure, if you have not looked
into the polyplate photogravure, you should give it a gander. It is non-toxic—
there are a couple of books available on it.

Hope you enjoy the list—there is a lot of expertise available here, as you
can tell by the current additions to the alt-photo darkroom drinking guide. I
may have to do a Plate Burner Cookbook. hehehehe

Mark Nelson
Purchase the book @
www.PrecisionDigitalNegatives.com
Credit Card & Paypal now accepted