Re: drinking in the darkroom

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 11/02/04-10:26:40 PM Z

Judy,
     Yes, it was drinking it. Yes I can give the citation, but you will
have to wait a while because I cannot go fishing through my stacks of
xeroxes at the moment. More important things call me. It might be quicker
for you to check the archives of the list, because I thought for sure I
already quoted this story within the last couple years.

     I was being facetious about the Amstel, but I could imagine a pottery
mug of beer and a pottery mug of pot bi would look the same, especially
while drinking. Certainly not Guinness--it is like coffee. But Blue Moon is
verrrry orangey. As is a lot of stronger beers aside from wimpy watered
down low carb things like Bud.
Chris