Re: new to list

From: Eric S. Theise ^lt;mataro@cyberwerks.com>
Date: 11/02/04-10:41:34 PM Z

Hi Susan,

> Any advice about that would be appreciated, as would the latest
> information about buying the G35 carbon tissue ( do i have to buy a
> whole roll?

I don't know any way of getting less than a roll, apart from making your
own tissue, or buying some from another photogravurist who's already
bought their roll. Should you happen to be in the Bay Area, I'd be happy
to sell you some; works out to something like $5.35/foot for the 41"
wide G35.

(I am in the middle of doing the materials cost accounting for the last
photogravure workshop I taught!)

--Eric