Re: new to list

From: Dalyvoss@aol.com
Date: 11/03/04-06:46:09 PM Z

Gord writes:
        "I bought the book:
Copper Plate Photogravure: Demystifying the Process
by David Morrish, Marlene Maccallum
If you haven't read it, I think it would provide all the information you
need to start photogravure. I just need a press :) "

Hi Gord, thanks for all the good information you've offered. I have the
Morrish book, and i'm on the third reading of it. As for the press... i waited
20 years to get mine :o)

        "For Gum printing I use a vaccum frame similar to what Dave Rose has
described. A sheet of plywood with grooves, pegboard and mylar with a
vaccuum cleaner for suction."

This is something i need to read more about.... where can i find a more
detailed description?

Thanks again,
susan

Susan Daly Voss