Boomerang: Upside down curves

From: Michael Koch-Schulte ^lt;mkochsch@shaw.ca>
Date: 11/08/04-09:18:37 AM Z

Yea. I developed my first-ever curve for Silver VC paper and the results look, well to be honest, OK. Remember I said things were not looking so good and my curve looked like a boomerang and not like an "S"? Well I had inverted my data. I was using my original test strip densities as inputs instead of my resultant densities from the silver print on the input side. Now that that is straightened out, or curved in my case, I've got a foot in the stirrup. Today Silver VC, tomorrow Gum, Pt/pd, et al...ha ha...time to re-read that thread about a good first process...thanks all. This is a great list.

Def'n:
Boomerang: something that can come back and hit you in the head if you're not paying attention.