Re: POP process

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 11/08/04-11:03:47 AM Z

I guess Mike was asking:

Is there any selenium toner fomula that doesn't incorporate sodium or
ammonium thiosulfate so that we can use it "after fixing" but without the
fear of "further" image fading? Or does Selenium definitely needs some sort
of silver halide solvent in order to work?

Your answer says "yes" I understand... Where we can find the formulas?

ITOH, isn't powdered Selenium quite poisonous / dangerous?

Thanks in advance,
Loris.