my email

From: Dalyvoss@aol.com
Date: 11/08/04-09:54:31 PM Z

On the mirror site for the list ( _Alt-Photo-Proc-l Current Messages: By
Date_ (http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg/photo/current/) ), under the "Author"
column, most posters are ID'd by their name only. In my case, my entire email
address is listed. Not a good thing. Since i joined the list about a week or so
ago, i've begun to get spammed at that address, an address i've carefully
kept private and where i have never had a spam problem. sigh.... Can anyone
advise how i can get only my name, and not my email to display there? Is it
an AOL thing? help please.

susan

Susan Daly Voss
lower upstate NY