Re: POP process

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 11/09/04-11:52:38 AM Z

Hi Dave,

What's the risk involved in selling gold chloride? I for instance, can
easily buy it in Grand Bazaar (Istanbul) but this doesn't counts I presume:
Grand Bazaar has been the center of jewellery in Turkey for centuries.
Actually what I'm getting may not be exactly AuCl3 but KAuCl2 instead...
Whatever it is, it works good for making "Clerc's Thiourea Gold Toner"
anyway (don't know it this works good for POP, but it definitely works with
Vandykes and Kallitypes)...

Maybe you can find someone who does gold plating and buy gold chloride from
him/her instead of chemical stores...

Regards,
Loris.