Re: POP process

From: Susan Huber ^lt;shuber@ssisland.com>
Date: 11/11/04-01:09:07 AM Z

  Hello D and J Harris,
  The platinum toner is mostly a browner toner colour than the usual gold
chloride toners which I find tend to be very cool (split in the highlights)
  when placed in fresh toner. I find the more prints go through the toners,
the warmer (browner) the colours become. So; it depends on what colours you
want each print to look like. It is a variable process, so; one can't
duplicate each print exactly. It is never boring, that is for sure.
  Thank you for the comment about the website.
  Good luck on your work and above all, have a good time experimenting!
  Susan
  www.susanhuber.com