Re: Help with what I believe is a hardening issue

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 11/09/04-08:26:51 PM Z

LOL Joe, great suggestions, but it had me laughing. I had a visual of all
us photographers running to our neighborhood mortuaries searching for
hardeners...explaining to a mortician what we do with formaldehyde would be
like explaining to my local liquor store why I was buying Everclear.

Maybe she can do her sizing of paper at the mortuary, so if she drops dead
from mixing glyoxal and formaldehyde she won't have far to go, eh Candace??
Chris