Re: Help with what I believe is a hardening issue

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 11/10/04-08:55:48 AM Z

OHHHH, Tom, my very very bad! Thanks for clarifying.

Question, though: for our purposes of hardening gelatin, does
paraformaldehyde not work?? Could we not mix up a solution of the powder in
water at time of use and throw? Or will it not harden the gelatin?? And,
if we can mix up a solution of it that can do the job of formaldehyde, is
there a percentage you would suggest?
Chris