Re: Step Wedge

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 11/10/04-12:48:16 PM Z

The Mark Nelson wedges of 31 steps that I have are longer than 5" so
they would not fit on a piece of 4X5 film. Stouffer makes 4X5 wedges
with 31 steps if that is what you want.

The problem with generating curves exposing through the camera is
flare. It varies a lot according to lens, bellows position and
lighting conditions which would probably result in considerable
inconsistency in your curves.

Sandy