Re: Step Wedge

From: Jeff Dilcher ^lt;dilcher@hiddenworld.net>
Date: 11/10/04-12:24:01 PM Z

Is the 31-step wedge, mentioned, on a 4x5 piece of substrate? I was
thinking sandwiching this in front of film, in my film holder, and
exposing in-camera would also serve to help me conduct film tests...

BTW, anyone use this method of generating film curves and finding
film speeds? I'm assuming that I would be exposing an evenly illuminated
surface at zone X? I am a little cloudy on analyzing the results to
determine, first of all, my true film speed. I have access to something
akin to a densitometer to aid in checking resulting densities...