Re: web sites for selling prints

From: Dave Rose ^lt;cactuscowboy@bresnan.net>
Date: 11/11/04-10:14:44 AM Z

I don't actively market my work online but I did have a business owner in
New Jersey contact me regarding some of my Great Swamp photos in this
gallery:
http://www.alternativephotography.com/artists/dave_rose.html

After email exchanges with JPG attachments, they selected and purchased a
cibachrome print.

With proper presentation and marketing, there should be great potential to
sell work online.

Best regards,
Dave Rose
Powell, Wyoming