RE: web sites for selling prints

From: nze christian ^lt;christian_nze@hotmail.com>
Date: 11/11/04-03:20:19 PM Z

Amicalement
best regards

Nzé Christian
mailto:christian_nze@hotmail.com
http://www.c-nze.com

Shannon

I sell a lot of print online. I use to sell on ebay. Which is one of the
best way as there is far more traffic than any other web page . For sure the
price are quite low , but depending on you ( your day work and so on) you
could start with a good price and get in contact with collectors all over
the world.

Personnaly I am pleased to be member of the contact printer guild who sell
on ebay. before being member of this group I sell my work directy but and it
was fine too. But the group help to promote the work of each more easily.

http://stores.ebay.com/The-Contact-Print-Gallery

if you have any question about ebay sales or direct online sell I could
help.

but it works. ebay leas more collector than justaweb page . If you want to
be member of any web page who ask money to make a gallery and so on , I just
can say that ebay do better than this gallery . a good choice is to
advertise in BW and then sell directly through your web page or ebay.

hope this help

Christian Nze