Re: Step Wedge

From: Jeff Dilcher ^lt;dilcher@hiddenworld.net>
Date: 11/11/04-02:50:13 PM Z

I wasn't really planning on doing any hard core film comparisons with the
test- just basically wanted to see if my shutter and lens and lightmeter
are giving me close to the density that I am hoping to achieve when I make
an exposure. Also, I was hoping to plot the curves using a few different
development times to visualize the effects of plus and minus times.

Since my negs are destined to be scanned, and corrected, and ultimately
digitallly printed on film for contact printing, if my results are a 1/10
stop off here or there, I could probably still sleep!