Re: Help with what I believe is a hardening issue

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 11/12/04-01:43:23 PM Z

I have been looking for Yupo and a few other plastic papers at a local
store but they just tell me "someone else asked for it but we don't have
it" for past several months... I'm generally happy with hot press +
gelatin size, but sometimes I want to get more details sharply rendered.
I do silver gelatin process almost exclusively so I dont think I'll have
the highlight flaking problem people get with gum.
Thanks for the info.

Ryuji

PS. Anyone in Boston area wants to trade leftover gesso/alkyd/other
stuff you don't use with glut hardener stock solution? (I don't even
know who else is from Boston.)