Re: tooth and no tooth

From: gdimase@hotmail.com
Date: 11/13/04-06:44:02 PM Z

No.
I am saying that I used the tecnique described by her but instead of using
emulsion (pag 48) I used gum bichromate.
The sizing adheres perfectly to the alluminum and on top of it I get the gum
and the image.
It is 1-2-3, don't make it complicate, it is not, it is very easy.
Giovanni
pd Basically I don't believe there is any "tooth" for the sizing to adhere
and the hardening is to harden the size so the gum bichromate and any other
sensitive emulsion can hold an image.