Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: tooth and no tooth

From: philippe berger ^lt;mineurdecharbon@skynet.be>
Date: 11/14/04-05:47:44 AM Z

Hi Giovanni,

The price of my book "Charbon Transfert" is 100 US Dollars (hundred US
Dollars) with the change and the expedition by post mail at your adress.
(All my book are at the same price)
To pay me: only one solution:
You place directly the money between two black paper in a the envelope and
you send me the
registered letter by post mail or DHL society at my adress.
My adress is:
Philippe Berger
19, Rue du Grand Pré
B- 4170 Comblain-au-Pont
Belgique / Belgium

When i receive the money, i send to you the book
http://users.skynet.be/philippe.berger/livre6.jpg

My book is only writting in french

Sorry for my Engish

Philippe