Re: Putting Together a Book of Proofs

From: SteveS ^lt;sgshiya@redshift.com>
Date: 11/15/04-12:55:49 AM Z

It's very simple. If you look into reference books, the only confusing
thing is the myrid of possibilities :)

For each page, you slip a thin 1/4 inch piece of photo paper to separate the
pages for easy stacking, in other words to allow the book to lie flat.

Then, clamp all the pages with separaters between two pieces of wood, or
metal, there's a press for this if you can get the use of one; and drill an
odd mumber of holes to stitch the binding. That's where the alternatives
come in. Using sail twine and a sailer's awl with palm saddle, stitch the
book together.

That's it.

There are many ways of finishing.

Steve Shapiro, Carmel, CA