More on quadtone inks

From: Nick Makris ^lt;nick@mcn.org>
Date: 11/15/04-06:04:17 PM Z

After some research and lots of email to MIS, I may have finally figured out that the inks available on the following link are the B&W (quad black) inks, as nearly as I can tell, that are equivalent to the inks for the newer printers like the C8n 2200 7600 etc. This particular link is for the 1160 but they have them for others.

http://www.inksupply.com/index.cfm?source=html/ut1160.html

I will be trying these on Pictorico - will let you know if it works.

Please let me know if you have already been down this road.

Many thanks,

Nick