Re: Introduction, and a question

From: Rodolpho Pajuaba ^lt;rodolpho@pajuaba.com.br>
Date: 11/16/04-06:06:30 AM Z

Judy Seigel wrote:

> For whatever reason, solution A of classic cyano will get mold in the
> first week or so. Pluck it off or filter it out. It rarely comes back,
> or much less. (Or add a drop of thymol 15%, or whatever, if it bothers
> you.) It doesn't seem to affect print quality -- who knows, maybe even
> adds a certain je ne sais quoi. (And welcome to "the list.")
>
> Judy

To Judy, and all that helped off-list, thank you. I tried to use a
solution that I had done some time ago, and it was working fine - kind
of. Maybe I was used to the new Cyanotype, but the times are soooo
longer, and the waste of chemistry so huge... Anyway, itīs good to know
that I didnīt have to throw away all that citrate solution I had :-( .
Thanks again!
Rodolpho Pajuaba