Re: Want more glow in Pt/Pd

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 11/16/04-10:50:58 PM Z

I was looking for something else, but found this ref:

Rene de la Rie, E. 1987. The Influence of Varnishes on the Appearance
of Paintings, Studies in Conservation, 32, 1--13.

This may have some helpful hints for this issue...

Just FYI --

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"You have to realize that junk is not the problem in and of itself.