RE: Want more glow in Pt/Pd

From: Jason DeFontes ^lt;jason@defontes.com>
Date: 11/17/04-01:45:20 PM Z

Some of the inkjet printers I know were experimenting with coating prints
with Hydrocote, which is a water-based polyurethane. It sounded like they
were getting some good results but were dissatisfied with the labor of
hand-coating the prints, but that'd be no problem for y'all. Some of the
thread is here:

Also, you might want to try Golden's MSA varnish. It's a spirit-based
acrylic varnish that dries a lot glossier than any of the regular
water-based acrylic stuff.

-Jason