RE: Dags

From: Jonathan Bailey ^lt;jon@jonathan-bailey.com>
Date: 11/17/04-07:18:09 AM Z

Marie,

Jerry Spagnoli teaches at least one class each year (at the aforementioned
Photographer's Formulary in Montana). And, Mike Robinson (Century Darkrooms
in Toronto) also teaches regularly - including for The George Eastman
House's Historical workshops in Rochester, NY.

I really couldn't guess whether either of them has anything scheduled in the
near future. If you are unable to find answers let me know and I can
provide you contact info offlist....

Good Luck!

Jon

www.jonathan-bailey.com