Re: Trick for increasing speed of photo papers?

From: Nick Makris ^lt;nick@mcn.org>
Date: 11/17/04-06:20:56 PM Z

Loris, if you're not tied to a specific paper, you may want to give a look
at Kodak Panalure. My experience with that paper was that it was at least
2-3 stops faster than other RC papers - one version is ISO 1000 and it comes
in two surfaces. It's intended purpose is for making B&W prints from color
negs, but I have made prints with this paper using B&W negs as well.

http://www.kodak.com/global/en/professional/support/techPubs/g27/g27.jhtml?i
d=0.1.16.14.28.42.14.3&lc=en#desc

If the link doesn't work, just search with Google on "panalure".

good luck,