RE: Peter Frederick and Temperaprint

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 11/18/04-06:53:32 AM Z

Hi Hellena,

Nice to know that Peter's getting better, would you please salute him in
my name?

I would like to say that I just made some trials (which can be
considered pretty successful for a first-timer) but not real work with
Temperaprint. I was working with a group in order to open an alt.
process group show in Turkey lately - AFAIK, it's a first, so I haven't
had time to go further. But I definitely intend to recommence (I
imported liquitex acrylic colors - they're waiting for me...). I was
planning to visit Peter in Barcelona for a one-day workshop and then we
received the bad news...

Regards,
Loris.