new cianotipe

From: JUAN MIGUEL JUSDADO ^lt;jusdado@teleline.es>
Date: 11/18/04-02:21:29 PM Z

Hello to all:
This weekend I have proven the emulsion of the new cianotipe with Mike's
formula Ware. The result is very good as for the intensity of the blue
color, but the emulsion seems that not you subject to the paper and when
he/she enters in contact with the water of the one revealed, they disappear
the means tones and the discharges lights almost completely.
that it is happening?
Will I have to give double emulsion layer?.

Thank you
Pardon for my English, text translated by computer.