Dust free environs

From: John Cremati ^lt;johnjohnc@core.com>
Date: 11/18/04-05:03:34 PM Z

This is a great way to get rid of dust in a house!.......

Get your self a cat and just spray it with "End Dust"!

        Then every now and then, just follow the following instructions:
(I know that this sounds like pure evil but actually your cat will like
it!)

1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the
water in the bowl.

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids.
You may need to stand on the lid.

4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that
come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power-wash" and
rinse.

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no
people between the bathroom and the front door.

7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and
run outside where he will dry himself off.

9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean and a dust free
house to boot!

hehehe........
John Cremati