Re: Dust free environs

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 11/18/04-09:12:15 PM Z

Dust is a shibboleth of 35 mm photography... With contact negatives,
unless it's the entire cat, it's nearly invisible. I had my wet darkroom
in a cellar right next to an oil burner vented to the great outdoors of
NYC -- by inspecting the 35 mm negs under a loop as they were going into
the enlarger, even that was managed. (I poked debris off with a sharpened
stick.) Wiping the counters with a damp rag before starting work is also
helpful -- but, this should be your worst problem !

Judy