Re: Dust free environs

From: Barry Kleider ^lt;bkleider@sihope.com>
Date: 11/18/04-10:55:21 PM Z

You may need to do some experimenting with John's method.

John doesn't mention the room volume, frequency of application of End
Dust, age of cat, length of cat hair, and several other factors which
could affect the research.

(I forget the cubic volume/air exchange rate numbers on my Honeywell
ionizing air purifier, but it was enough for my studio.)

One assumes John's cat is de-clawed or it would leave scratches on his negs.

Another idea you might try is tying a damp rag on your great Dane's
tail. Go away for a bit (Coming home at dinnertime helps here) As your
dog begins to thwack the furniture, you will be beating all dust out.

Barry Kleider