Re: Jobo 3005, PMK, & 5x7 Tri-X

From: Eric Nelson ^lt;emanmb@yahoo.com>
Date: 11/19/04-12:49:50 PM Z

I've never used BTZS or otherwise so not sure about
their construction but the Jobo tanks have tapered
tubes for the film which are supposed to allow
chemistry to get behind the film (base side).
I've also never had any trouble w/the 3010 running
4x5's either. Just the 5x7 =\
Eric

<http://www.archival-photo.net/Mourning/mourning.html>