Re: Jobo 3005, PMK, & 5x7 Tri-X

From: Michael Healy ^lt;emjayhealy@earthlink.net>
Date: 11/19/04-12:40:38 PM Z

I don't use Jobos, I use my own homemade faux BTZS tubes for 8x10 and 7x17. And
yes, they do stick, more or less. I've heard it said (in PureSilver, I think) that it's
supposed to be allegedly common knowledge that you are expected to refix after
removing the sheets, simply because the design prevents the presoak from removing
the dye.

Mike