Re: jibber jabber

From: Jeff Foster ^lt;jfoster@berkeley.edu>
Date: 11/22/04-12:08:39 PM Z

OT:
I did a Google search on "echo troll", not having
heard THAT one before and the first hit was:

Alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca June 2001: Mean Spirited Dick
... Now you might ask "What is an echo troll?" Here's how it works. Trolls
are people
who come into a list anonymously just to be provocative. ...
www.usask.ca/lists/ alt-photo-process/2001/jun01/0315.htm - 10k

not sure what that means but, now I know what na echo troll is.

Jeff