Re: jibber jabber

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 11/19/04-10:52:30 PM Z

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004, Nick Makris wrote:

> Best intentions - perhaps to a great degree?? However, I want to remind
> everyone that on more than one occasion we have found an "echo troll' on
> this and other lists. For anyone that doesn't recognize the reference "echo
> troll", it's effectively one person with two different emails subscribed to
> a given list or two different people working together under the plan of "you
> lie and I'll swear to it".

Nick, as I recall, "echo troll" was claimed, but not established... and
only on one occasion at that. But, I realize I've been dazed and confused
by digital harrassment here at home (and now considering a class-action
lawsuit) -- still, I don't get the relevance to the current situation. Who
is supposed to be (I won't say echo troll, it's a demonic phrase), but a
fake? Katharine? Richard? William? Judy? Marie? Stephen? All of the
above?

Judy